In order to help fit the needs of farmers across the country, Kussmaul Seeds offers a wide variety of soybean varieties with different, yet significant traits for herbicide tolerance. These traits protect soybeans from herbicide applications and insect damage in order to help to maximize yields. With so many traits available, farmers must be aware of the traits they are planting in their fields every year and we understand this may not be an easy task.
Kussmaul varieties may be purchased with tolerances to glyphosate, glufosinate ammonium, or both. Glyphosate is the active ingredient in Roundup, as well as many other herbicides. Glufosinate is the active ingredient in LibertyLink brand herbicides. Glyphosate tolerant varieties are labeled as RR or GT in the Kussmaul Lineup. Hybrids from the Monsanto pipeline are labeled as RR and hybrids from the Syngenta lineup are labeled as GT. Glufosinate (Liberty Link) tolerant hybrids are labeled as Liberty Link in the Kussmaul lineup.
When searching for products on the products pages check the box next to the type of products you would like to view.
When returning to the product page uncheck the boxes to clear the page for your next search.
2.0 RM GT
• Out yields many of the new GENRR2Y brands by over 8%
• Easily out performs the competition
• Very widely adaptable from NY to SD
• Excellent whi... Read More
2.1 RM GT
• Excellent tolerance to – SCN, bean beetles, sudden death syndrome, white mold, brown stem rot and Phytophthora root rot
• Performs in a wide geographic zone f... Read More