RFS-2095RR Silage Corn

Roundup Ready Corn 2 Seed

95 RM – High fiber and starch digestibility

Seed Description

95 RM Roundup Ready 2 Corn, Leafy Gene

Special and/or Unique Characteristics:

Leafy and floury cross, excellent digestibility, white cob hybrid

Description:

  • Floury leafy hybrid with 25% of the kernels on each ear floury (no hard starch) remaining 75% of kernels quite soft
  • Very high starch digestability
  • Fiber digestibility is plus
  • Excellent cool temperature emergence and early growth
  • Puts 11 leaves above the ear
  • Very good stress tolerance when populations are kept around 28,000 in 30″ rows
  • Has a very high, stable yield
  • Use this hybrid to improve milk production

 

Grower Tips

  • Keep populations around 28,000
  • Use as silage only to improve milk production
  • Place on better soils
  • Great choice for high corn silage rations

 

RFS-2095RR Roundup Ready Corn 2 Seed

Agronomics

Relative Maturity 95 Days
Technology Leafy Floury/RR2
Population Range 28-30,000 Thousands
Early Vigor 9
Staygreen 9
Heat Units to Black Layer 2256
Stalk Strength 8.5
Root Strength 8.5
Drought Tolerance 9
Kernel Rows per Ear 14-16
Combine Ease Chop
Ability to Ear Pick Earlage
Cob Color White
Ear Style Low and Flex
Plant Height Tall
Preferred Soil Types ALL
Leaf Canopy Standard
Continuous Corn Without Fungicide Very Good
Continuous Corn With Fungicide Excellent
Tolerates Cold Soils 9
<< return to products