When searching for products on the products pages check the box next to the type of products you would like to view.
When returning to the product page uncheck the boxes to clear the page for your next search.
Used for Establishing Alfalfa Stands
Forage Master is a mixture of forage triticale and forage field peas. This combination provides higher protein levels, lower fiber levels and better yield consistency than other... Read More
Green Mix is a Forage Plus oat and Arvica pea mix ideal for heifer and dry cow feed.
During the early stages of development, Green Mix grows slowly allowing the alfalfa to get a good start before it must compete with the Green Mix... Read More
Peas and Barley Mix
A 50/50 blend of forage peas and barley.
Barley can enhance standibility of the crop.
• Provides a good quality, quick forage crop.
• Makes a good companion crop to establishing alfalfa... Read More
40% Oats, 30% Spring Wheat, 30% Barley. 3-Species mix improves yield for both hay and grain.
• High protein levels
• Better standability
• Use for hay or grain
?... Read More
• Very good dry matter yield potential
• Excellent early season vigor and regrowth
• Small seeded product with excellent palatability
• Dark green plant color with t... Read More
• High yielding, fine stems for reliable summer forage
• 13% more forage and over 1.2 tons/acre than Piper
• Profuse tillering with rapid recovery af... Read More
Forage Sorghum (Sudangrass)
Forage sorghums are often combined with corn for silage production on lighter soils. The seed is usually mixed with seed corn at the planter box at a rate of 2.5 lbs per acre. The tall plant height (7-9+ feet) has high forage yield poten... Read More
Kaitlyn Brand Timothy
Kaitlyn Brand Timothy is a blend of very hardy Timothys. It is similar to Comtal in its characteristics and ability to produce high quality forage. Kaitlyn Brand differs from Comtal in maturity.
• Int... Read More
Orchardgrass is one of the most versatile and widely planted cool-season perennial grasses in the Midwest and northern Plains. Orchardgrass can be excellent forage quality and can provide large yields. Furthermore, its cold, heat and dro... Read More