Trait Soybean Seed
In order to help fit the needs of farmers across the country, Kussmaul Seeds offers a wide variety of soybean varieties with different, yet significant traits for herbicide tolerance. These traits protect soybeans from herbicide applications and insect damage in order to help to maximize yields. With so many traits available, farmers must be aware of the traits they are planting in their fields every year and we understand this may not be an easy task.
Kussmaul varieties may be purchased with tolerances to glyphosate, glufosinate ammonium, or both. Glyphosate is the active ingredient in Roundup, as well as many other herbicides. Glufosinate is the active ingredient in LibertyLink brand herbicides. Glyphosate tolerant varieties are labeled as RR or GT in the Kussmaul Lineup. Hybrids from the Monsanto pipeline are labeled as RR and hybrids from the Syngenta lineup are labeled as GT. Glufosinate (Liberty Link) tolerant hybrids are labeled as Liberty Link in the Kussmaul lineup.
When searching for products on the products pages check the box next to the type of products you would like to view.
When returning to the product page uncheck the boxes to clear the page for your next search.
0.5 RM GT
• Superb standability for easier harvest
• Very attractive, tawny color
• Has out yielded Asgrow’s AG0301 by 20% and Pioneer... Read More
0.9 RM GT
• Tolerant of glyphosate herbicides
• High yielding soybean line that outperforms Pioneer P90M90 by 16%
• Yielded over 65 bus... Read More
1.2 RM GT
• High yielding line that is stable over a wide geographic region
• Has the K gene for good field tolerance to Phytophthora root rot... Read More
1.5 RM GT
• We feel this line may be the new yield champion in this maturity!
• In testing in 2009, out yielded all competitors by 8%, includin... Read More
1.7 RM GT
• Contains the K gene for good Phytophthora Root Rot tolerance
• Excellent resistance to brown stem rot
• Has consistently sh... Read More
1.8 RM GT
Special and/or Unique Characteristics:
• Stands and looks great
• Has it all! Yield + SCN + Rps1k + IDC
• High oil content
• E... Read More
2.0 RM GT
• Out yields many of the new GENRR2Y brands by over 8%
• Easily out performs the competition
• Very widely adaptable from NY to SD
• Excellent whi... Read More
2.1 RM GT
• Excellent tolerance to – SCN, bean beetles, sudden death syndrome, white mold, brown stem rot and Phytophthora root rot
• Performs in a wide geographic zone f... Read More
NEW 2.1 RM GenRR2Y
• Good SCNProtection with Rpslc Gene
• Extremely good tolerance to SDS and IDC
• Brown Pod wall, black hilum... Read More